What is Hypnosis Certification?
This course taught over three weekends by The Patient Whisperers is a 100-hour NGH approved certification course where you will be taught hypnosis using the performance method—gaining actual hands-on experience. Upon completion of the training, all will be certified hypnotists through the most prestigious organization in hypnosis, The National Guild of Hypnotists. This course will include:
- 70 hours of in-class instruction, demonstration, and exercises in a friendly nurturing environment
- Fun and interactive group learning
- One on one online mentoring
- Learn practical real-world tips and methods from working Nurse Hypnotists
- Practice sessions with volunteer clients
- Observe actual public presentations on Hypnosis
- Receive exclusive materials (including a turnkey powerpoint presentation) from The Patient Whisperers.
- Receive National Guild of Hypnotists Educational Packet (pictured above) which includes Scripts, workbooks, DVDs, CDs on all aspects of hypnosis, and Certificate.
- One year membership dues to the NGH.
- Internship opportunity with The Patient Whisperers (in VT)
- Discounts towards additional courses taught by The Patient Whisperers
- A Copy of Verbal Medicine, The Language of Healing, by Sacco & Woods
****Class Dates and Times: March 13, 19, 26 Eves 5p-10p, March 14,15,28,29 Days 9a-7p****
Contact The Patient Whisperers for further details and costs.